Home >> Anantapur >> PVKK Institute of Technology >> Admission

PVKK Institute of Technology Admission

Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 2008 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE | Affiliated : JNTU, Anantpur
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021

The Institute is popularly known as PVKKIT, established as one of the best colleges for Engineering in the year 2008. The College is affiliated with JNTU and approved by AICTE, Delhi. The Institute has been catering to academic needs since its inception and moulding them into sound engineering. The Institute presently offers UG, PG and Diploma courses under various disciplines. The candidates seeking admission for B. Tech, M. Tech, MBA and Diploma programs must have passed qualifying marks from a recognized board. Admission for B. Tech will be through AP EAMCET, M. Tech will be through JNTUA, and MBA admission will be through the ICET entrance exam.

PVKK Institute of Technology B. Tech Admission 

  • The Institute offers a B. Tech course for four years with five disciplines to the students with qualifying marks.
  • The Institute will determine candidates applying for the B. Tech program on their scores in the 10+2 examination from a recognized University.
  • The Admission for the B. Tech course at PVKKIT will be through the AP EAMCET entrance exam conducted by APSCHE.
  • 70% of the seats are filled through AP EAMCET, and the Institute will serve the rest 30% for NRI and Management candidates.  

Course

Specializations

Eligibility

 

 

B. Tech

Civil Engineering

 

 

Candidates must have passed 10+2 or intermediate in PCM as main subjects with 50%.  

Computer Science and Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering

PVKK Institute of Technology AP- EAMCET Cut-Off Scores

B. Tech Specializations

Cut-off Scores Male

Cut-off Scores Female

Civil Engineering

121579

-

Computer Science Engineering

128225

119239

Electronics & Communication Engineering

130910

113412

Electrical and Electronics Engineering

104191

128467

Mechanical Engineering

130277

-

PVKK Institute of Technology M. Tech Admission

  • The Institute offers an M. Tech course for two years with five specializations and an annual intake of 22 students with qualifying marks from a recognized board.
  • The candidates applying for the M. Tech course at PVKKIT must have passed B. Tech course with 50% marks from a recognized University.
  • The Admission for the M. Tech program at PVKKIT will be through GATE and JNTUA entrance exam scores.
  • The Institute provides seats to the students for M. Tech based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by GATE and JNTUA.

Course

Specializations

Selection

 

 

M. Tech

CAD / CAM

 

 

Marks obtained in GATE / JNTUA entrance exam scores.

Digital Electronics & Communication

Computer Science and Engineering

Structural Engineering

Electronics Power Engineering

PVKK Institute of Technology MBA Admission 

  • The Institute of PVKKIT offers an MBA program for two years with an annual intake of 162 students who have qualifying marks.
  • Candidates seeking admission for an MBA course must have passed Bachelors Degree with 50% marks from a recognized University.
  • Admission for the MBA course at PVKKIT will be through marks obtained in the AP ICET entrance test conducted by APSCHE.
  • 70% of the seats are filled through AP ICET entrance exam scores, and the Institute will provide the rest 30% of seats to candidates applying through Management.

Course

Eligibility

Selection

MBA

Candidates seeking Admission for MBA must have passed their Bachelors Degree with 50% marks.

AP ICET Score.

PVKK Institute of Technology Diploma in Engineering Admission 

  • The Institute offers Diploma in Engineering for students for three years with an annual intake of 54 students per subject.
  • Students applying for Diploma courses must have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with 50% marks.
  • Admission for the Diploma course at PVKKIT will be through a common entrance test conducted by Andhra Pradesh Government.

Course

Specializations

Eligibility

 

Diploma In Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

 

Candidates must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination with 50% marks.

Mechanical Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Civil Engineering

PVKK Institute of Technology Application Process 

  • The Institute provides Admission to all the courses online on the official website.
  • Candidates will have to visit the official website to apply for the courses they choose.
  • The application form will be available online on the official website to the applicants.
  • The Institute will provide separate application forms for UG and PG courses.
  • Students will have to fill the application form of PVKKIT with personal and professional info.
  • Students shall pay the application form fees online.     
  • Candidates will have to attach the required documents and submit the application form online on the official website.

Reviews

By Divya Reddy
Class of 2021
Rating
4/5

In my point of view it is the best college for pursuing B Tech course and college often provides good facilities. PVKK Institute of Technology admissions for B Tech Course will be done on the basis of AP-EAMCET valid score and through counseling I choosed this college. Admission fee in my college is nominal and for 1st year I paid around 40k and for complete duration it charges approximate 1.6 Lakhs hence the fee is moderate. PVKKIT Scholarship facility is provided for the meritorious candidates based on the candidates rank obtained in entrance exam and also there will be concession in fee for needy students

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities

Asked Question

Admission to B.Tech?
Asked by ujjwal

replied on 20-Dec-2019 12:13:52

Candidates should have passed in intermediate securing valid marks along with score of entrance exam. Based on entrance exam and merit PVKK Institute of Technology Admissions will be ensured.


Interested in PVKK Institute of Technology