Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2019
Punjabi University has been recognized Private University and Punjabi University offers academic programs at both UG and PG level here is the admission procedure of it:
Punjabi University has all the UG courses of 4/3 years, PG courses are 2 years of four semesters. The programs offered at Punjabi University are mentioned below:
B.TECH Eligibility Criteria at Punjabi University:
- Here the candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks and 55% For SC/ST
- And should have the combined of 3 subjects Physics, Mathematics and any 1 subject out of Chemistry, Biology, and Biotechnology.
- Here the candidate of both General and SC/ST should have secured an aggregate mark the in JEEMAIN.
- Based on JEEMAIN the further admission procedure is carried in this University
M.TECH Eligibility Criteria Punjabi University:
- The candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 60%
- The SC/ST candidate should have min 55% marks in aggregate from govt. approved university with relevant subjects.
- The entrance exam GATE qualified students will be exempted from written test.
- And all the Contenders having GATE good percentile ≥ 95 will be considered for direct admission in respective branch.
MBA Eligibility Criteria Punjabi University:
- The candidate should have Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate marks or CGPA.
- The SC/ST candidate should have min 45% marks in aggregate from govt. approved university with relevant subjects
- Here the admission shall be made on the basis of CMAT score.
- And the Final selection will be based on Entrance Exam Score, Group Interaction and performance in Personal Interview
B.SC Eligibility Criteria Punjabi University:
- Here the person should be 10+2 pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and he should be medically fit.
- And for the SC/ST it is 55% marks in equivalent examination.
- And the BSC Admissions will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which meets the institute’s fixed criteria
BA Eligibility Criteria Punjabi University
- Candidates who are applying to BA program at the Punjabi University have to clear 10th and 12th examination of any board or Council which is recognized or its equivalent.
- And the BA Admissions at the Punjabi University will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which meets the institute’s fixed criteria.
For the students who are wishing to pursue their studies in Punjabi University is one of the good platforms to explore their talent.