Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
The Institute is popularly known as IMI, Kolkata, came into existence in the year 1981. IMI aims at shaping goof future of the students by providing quality education. AICTE approved IM, Kolkata, and has ranked at 52nd place for MBA by NIRF. The campus of IMI is spread over 3 acres of land with facilities like Hostels, air-conditioned Auditoriums, lecture rooms with audiovisual aids, and more. IMI organizes events for the students to participate in and improve their abilities and skills. Top recruiters like Yes Bank, ICICI, HBFC, Genpact visit the organization every academic year. The Institute of IMI offers PG courses in the field of Management to eligible students.
- IMI offers full-time PGDM and FPM courses to the candidates who meet the eligibility.
- PGDM course at IMI is offered to the students who have Bachelor's Degree with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Candidates pursuing the final year of their UG degree can also apply got the PGDM course provides they will have to submit the score sheet before admission.
- Students who have work experience in a relevant field will have an additional advantage.
- Admission for the PGDM course at IMI depends on MAT/ CAT / XAT or GMAT exam scores.
- The final selection for the PGDM course at IMI, Kolkata, is based on exam scores, Essay writing, Psychometric tests, and PI.
- Students who have qualifying marks in the entrance exam will be allowed to appear in the three rounds to selection.
- Entrance scores will have 35% weightage, and Academic scores will have 15% weightage, work experience 5%, PI 30%, extracurricular 2.5%, Written test 10%.
- International students applying for the PGDM course must have cleared the GMAT exam and appear in the F2F interview for selection.
- The Institute offers FPM courses in seven specializations to the candidates who have qualifying marks.
- Eligibility for FPM course at IMI, candidates must have passed Masters Degree with 55% marks or B.E/B. Tech with 60% marks or any other relevant degree with good marks.
- Admission for FPM at IMI depends on CAT / GMAT / GRE scores followed by PI.
- Applicants who are not qualified in the entrance exam will have to appear in the RAT conducted by IMI Institute.
- The final selection for the FPM course at IMI is based on the score in the entrance exam and PI conducted by the Institute.
- Application for PGDM at IMI is available online on the official website.
- Students will have to register online, giving their details.
- The college will provide an Email Id and Password, log in to the website and fill the application form.
- Applicants will have to provide entrance exam scores in the application form.
- Pay application fees online and submit the application form to the Institute.
- The Institute accepts offline applications for the FPM course.
- The application form of FPM at IMI shall be filled with personal, academic, and professional details.
- FPM application form fees at IMI will be Rs 500/-. Candidates can pay the fees and submit the application form via post.
Class of 2021
I am pursuing PGDM Course in Banking & Finance Management and now am in final year and to say about the fee structure it is expensive and it charges around 17 Lakhs for overall two years of duration. International Management Institute admissions for PGDM Course will be done according to the basis of entrance exam score. I had appeared for CAT Entrance Exam and qualified with the good score. Our College is having good placement records several good companies visited the campus last year and offered job opportunities with good package. The Campus infrastructure is nice and there is also Wi-Fi facility and also the facilities are nice