Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
Asian Business School (ABS) is a private institute established in 2004. It has been ranked among the Top 10 Business Schools of India. CSR GHRDC declared 7th Ranking among Top B-School of Excellence. This institution is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. ABS offers AICTE recognized degrees. AIMA BizLAB accredits Asian B-School. The Competition Success Review has been awarded ABS as Best Higher Education Institute for Industry Interface. The best thing about ABS is, it has academic tie-ups at the international level. In terms of Placement, ABS is excellent. It holds a 100% placement record.
- Asian B-School offers a full-time PGDM course at the Postgraduate level. The course can be completed within two years of duration.
- Four Specializations are available in PGDM at ABS. They are IT, Marketing, Finance, and HR. The annual intake for PGDM is 180 seats.
- Aspirants who have qualified in UG degree in any discipline can seek PGDM admission at Asian B-School. Aspirants have to obtain a minimum qualify mark of 55% to get eligible. Also, candidates must have relevant work experience.
- Asian B-School PGDM Selection Criteria will be done through an aptitude test, A/V Screening, and Personal Interview.
- The selection procedure will be carried out in three stages. At first, admission seekers have to sit for the ABSAT aptitude test. After qualifying in this round, candidates have to clear the other two rounds that are GD & PI. ABSAT will be an online-based computer test.
- After all three rounds, the final merit list will be prepared. It is listed by considering academic marks, aptitude test score, work experience, and GD / PI performance.
- Those candidates who got selected will be informed through Email. Or, they can check the final merit list displayed on the official website. Selected candidates have to pay the registration amount within a given schedule.
- Candidates who have qualified in any aptitude tests such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, or XAT with an eligible score can seek PGDM admissions. Those candidates will be exempted from ABSAT. Aspirants have to score well in aptitude tests as equal to the Cut-off criteria defined by ABS.
- Asian B-School also offers Diploma and Certification programs in two disciplines. The course is offered for one year. Both are full-time programs.
- Asian B-School application forms can be filled either online or offline. Applicants have to visit the official website of ABS to access application forms.
- For an online form, applicants must register themselves through the website. After registration, you suppose to use the registered login credentials to fill the form. Then, pay the application fees and upload the documents in a prescribed manner.
- For an offline form, applicants are supposed to collect the application form with Information Brochure at ABS's admission office. A duly-filled application form can be submitted through the post.
- Asian B-School application fees for PGDM program cost INR 1000
by Afreen, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I studied my MBA Post graduate course in Asian Business School. I wrote MAT entrance exam and also cleared it with valid score which was set by the Asian Business School management. Basically the MBA admission in Asian Business School is based on any national exams such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT and ATMA and in the Asian Business School the admission for MBA course is followed with group discussion with merit list candidates and also personal interview. Asian Business School, eligibility criteria for MBA admission in Asian Business School is any graduation degree with 50% marks from recognized board.