Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
Amity Business School came into existence in 1999 as a private management institution located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. This B-School is AICTE approved by offering PG Courses offered by Amity School of Communication. Currently, the college provides MBA courses at PG Level. They offer a lot of advance-technology for their students to cope with the college's syllabus and placement drive. CAT/ NMAT or XAT is the eligibility requirement for a scholarship, and also, the students who have more than 50% in the academic exam can claim for relaxation. The candidate will also avail of placement offers from the placement drive by offering candidates willing to have practical work experience in the Media field.
- ASCO Admission for PG management course, i.e., MBA, will depend on the Entrance Exam and academic merit.
- Amity School of Communication offers MBA in two branches Event Management and Media Management.
- Students who have passed the 10+2 level with a minimum qualifying mark of 50% can apply for MBA admission at Amity.
- MBA Selection Criteria at ASCO are done according to the student's performance in the entrance exam and merit in 10+2. Here the marks of CAT, NMAT, and XAT management competitive exams are considered.
- MA Course of ASCO provides specialisations in Media Management for full two years.
- The MA course's eligibility requirement is that they will have to complete their BA Degree with a suitable aggregate of 50% in a relevant subject discipline.
- Authority will release the cut off details on its website according to which selection process will occur.
- PGDM course is usually for two full years at ASCO, available in three basic disciplines where the program is full-time.
- The ASCO application process is offline and online, and the candidates have to visit the college's main website. There is an admission form option for download in the admission section, and you can take the printout of the same.
The submission must be through the post or online format as per the college's deadline only after paying the admission form fees.