Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
Amity Business School came into existence in 1999 as a private management institution located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. This B-School is AICTE approved by offering PG Courses offered by Amity School of Communication. Currently, the college provides MBA courses at PG Level. They offer a lot of advance-technology for their students to cope with the college's syllabus and placement drive. CAT/ NMAT or XAT is the eligibility requirement for scholarship and also, for the students who have more than 50% in the academic exam can claim for relaxation. The candidate will also avail of placement offers from the placement drive by offering candidates willing to have practical work experience in the Media field.
- ASCO Admission for PG management course, i.e., MBA, will depend on the Entrance Exam and academic merit.
- Amity School of Communication offers MBA in two branches as Event Management and Media Management.
- Students who must have passed in the 10+2 level with a minimum qualifying mark of 50% are eligible to apply for MBA admission at Amity.
- MBA Selection Criteria at ASCO is done according to the student's performance in the entrance exam and merit in 10+2. Here the marks of CAT, NMAT, and XAT management competitive exams are essentially taken into consideration.
- MA Course of ASCO provides specializations in Media Management for full two years.
- The MA course's eligibility requirement is that they will have to complete their BA Degree with a proper aggregate of 50% in a relevant subject discipline.
- The cut-off details will be put up on the website, according to which students' selection will be made.
- PGDM course is usually for two full years at ASCO, available in three basic disciplines where the program is full-time.
- The ASCO application process is an offline and online mode, and the candidates have to visit the college's main website. There is an admission form option for download in the admission section, and you can take the printout of the same.
The submission must be through the post or online format as per the college's deadline only after paying the admission form fees.