|Board/Exam||10+2 Higher Secondary|
|Mandatory Subjects||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Biology and English|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||45%|
|Selection Process||AP EAMCET / JEE Score|
|Seat Matrix||85% seats reserved for local Candidates|
|Application Form Release||AP EAMCET - 15th March|
|Qualifying Exam||BE or B.Tech/M.Sc|
|Minimum Aggregate Marks||60%|
|Entrance Exam||AP PGECET / Valid GATE Score|
Q1.What are the rules for availing scholarships?
A1. Rules are as follows:
1. Scholarships will be granted on the name of the contributor. Premium gathered on the gave sum will be given towards money prize of grant, and an authentication on the name of benefactor of giver/understudy will granted also.
2. Consistently an advisory group will be shaped to choose the understudies for Scholarships .
3. Scholarships are granted to just last year understudies of the school (B.Tech and polytechnic confirmation understudies).
4. Inclination will be given to poor and skilled toppers of the school.
5. Understudy toppers will be distinguished from each branch of building for the Scholarships.
6. Add up to participation of the awardee in the scholarly year must be over 75%.
7. College marks are utilized as criteria to decide the toppers of each branch.
8. Understudy must NOT have associated with seething exercises.
Q2.What is the extra-ordinary feature of Acharya College of Engineering?
A2. They have well equipped placement cell to help their students to get placed.