Conduct their counselling in the 2nd week of June. Counselling for UPES will be conducted separately for JEE Main as well as UPESEAT qualified candidates in the third and fourth week of June. Depending upon the total number of candidates for counselling and numbers of vacant seats, the university may conduct the counselling for admission in one or more than one phases.
- Counselling will be a centralized process.
- Grant admissions to 80% of the total seats on the basis of UPES Engineering Aptitude Test Result.
- For granting admission to remaining 20% of the seats, the University will consider respective Board Merit or JEE Main Rank.
- Short listed candidates will have to attend Counselling in person at the specified venue on the scheduled date and time.
- UPES will consider following three Rankings for Seat Allotment UPSEAT Merit Ranking Exam Board Merit Ranking JEE Main Merit Ranking.
- Candidates must submit their original documents during Counselling.
- Along with the original documents, candidates must have brought one set of photocopies of all the specified documents as they will be asked to submit the photocopies along with the originals.
Documents required for Counselling:
- 4 passport size recent photographs
- Admit Card
- Counselling Call Letter
- Marks sheets of Class 10 & 12 along with one set of self-attested photocopies. The University will retain the photocopies.