Updated: Mar 05, 2019
The registration for NTA UGC NET has begun and is notified that the students will have to enroll for the same within 30th of March 2019 through its official website www.ntanet.nic.in.
National Testing Academy (NTA) established under Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) is and autonomous institution that has started the June edition NTA UGC NET registration. The NTA organization functioning as an independent, self-sustained and self-reliant institute has taken the charge of undertaking the competitive examination for the very 2nd time. This entrance examination is conducted to out bring the eligibility in the aspirants for entering Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor Role.
The examination is all set to commence from 20th June 2019 to 28th June 2019.
- The pater for the UGC NET 2019 examination consists of 2 papers, out of which each paper will be for 100 marks consisting of 50 questions in paper 1 and 100 questions in paper 2 respectively.
- Answering all the questions is compulsory in nature and the examinations will be conducted in 2 shifts i.e., morning and afternoon.
- The examination will be conducted through online mode, i.e., Computer Based Test only and the aspirants willing to enroll for the examination can register by visiting its official website www.nta.ac.in and www.ntanet.nic.in.
- The applications will be made available from 1st March 2019 to 30th March 2019.
- Fee for the examination will be around INR 800/- for the unreserved category or general category students. And other reserved category students like OBC/EWS will have to make the payment of INR 400/- to register for the examination. Fee for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category student is INR 200/-