Home >> News & Articles >> MHT CET 2020 Examination Dates Announced

MHT CET 2020 Examination Dates Announced

Updated: Oct 30, 2019 by Admin
MHT CET 2020 Examination Dates Announced

 

Examination Dates for MHT CET 2020 is declared by the State common Entrance Test Cell.

Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test cell has released the dates for MHT CET 2020. MHT CET entrance test is conducted as a common entrance test conducted as a screening process for admission in various undergraduate programs like pharmacy, engineering and agriculture. The MHT CET will be an online/computer based test conducted by the Maharashtra state education board. The examination authority conducts the MHT CET 2020 in multiple shifts from 16th May 2020 to 20th May 2020.

MHT CET 2020 Examination Dates: 16th of May 2020 to 20th of May 2020. 

The MHT CET 2020 details will be declared in its official website at 'mahacet.org'. For further details aspirants can visit the MHT CET official website.

The MHT CET 2020 result will be released later after normalizing the formula and calculation of percentile method. However the MHT CET 2020 examination will be conducted in multiple shifts through computer based mode. According to the sources the negative marking will not be applicable for the wrong answer. The Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics papers will be similar to JEE Main, whereas Biology paper will be similar to NEET UG Exam.

As per the examination notice, For MHT CET 2020 syllabus overall 80% of the weightage will be allotted for class 12th curriculum, and the rest 20% weightage will be given for class 11th course curriculum.