JNU likely to Introduce Engineering and Management programs
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is the reputed University which has set its educational benchmark and aims to become a hub of knowledge where both industry and academia comes together in order to nurture and transform young minds into global leaders. The candidates who want to get Btech Admissions in reputed Engineering colleges in India, they need to appear for JEE Main 2018 exam.
As per the Notification, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) would likely to introduce a School of Engineering as well as a school of management and entrepreneurship to mainly focus on innovation. Academic Council of JNU has given the approval on 1st December 2017.
Read More:Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi Admission
Let us explore the details on this article:
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is likely to introduce programs in Engineering and Management.
- Academic Council of JNU has given the approval to introduce a School of Engineering that imparts engineering programs and also an integrated 5 year degree program.
- At JNU, there is a special centre for Sanskrit studies which will be upgraded into a school which will be named as ‘School for Sanskrit and Indic Studies'.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) would also likely to introduce a school of management and entrepreneurship to give importance on innovation.
- Academic Council of JNU has said that University Grants Commission had promised an amount of Rs. 180 crores for setting up School of Engineering and also providing a support in terms of the positions of faculty.
- There were also discussions going on for the Engineering admissions at JNU for the academic session 2019-20.
Read More:JEE Main 2018 Application Process: Aadhaar Card is compulsory
Q) May I know when is JEE Main 2018 computer based exam will be conducted?
JEE Main 2018 exam will be conducted on the 15th and 16th April 2018 which is Computer Based exam.