In the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA) they have recently published scheduled examination information. Aspirants are supposed to make a hurry and fill the JEE Main 2020 application form by September 30 2019.
JEE Main 2020 (January) Important Dates:
- 30th September 2019 – last date to submit the application form for January 2020 paper
- 1st October 2019 – last date for the successful transaction of fee (through Debit card/Credit card/UPI/Net banking) Up to 11.50 p.m. PAYTM service will be on
- 6th January 2020 to 11th January 2020 – dates of JEE Main 2020 examination
- 31st January 2020 – On NTA’s website Declaration of result
JEE Main 2020 (April) Important Dates:
- 7th February 2020 – JEE Main 2020 application form will be available
- 7th March 2020 - last date for the submission of application form
- 1st week of March 2020 – last date to make the payment of application form
- 2nd week of March 2020 – Correction of form dates
Steps of JEE Main 2020 Application Process
JEE Main 2020 Application form is released and the last date is not so far 30th of September 2019 for January edition. Complete application process takes place online and has got several steps.
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- Visit the official website and log on to the JEE Main 2020 official website
- Click on the link of JEE Main 2020 to apply
- Read the instructions carefully by clicking on the check box to proceed further
- Fill every detail that is mentioned like State, Nationality, Identification, State of Eligibility, Gender, DOB and submit the button
- Further fill the personal details and mailing address details that includes main ID, contact no. and address.
- Now by creating the password enter the security pin and press the next button.
- And the next page will be of academic details and exam related details, make sure the information given is valid.
- Page will be redirected to review page and one can change the provided details by pressing on the “edit credential” or make the final submit.
Step 2: Upload Images
- “Upload Scanned Images”
- One by one upload the photo and signature
- If any changes need to be done click on preview then by correcting it go to next step
Step 3: Fee Payment
- “Pay Exam Fee”
- Now click on “Go for Payment”
- Select the payment mode via debit card/credit card/net banking
- There is no refund of JEE Main 2020 application fee once paid
Step 4: Download Confirmation Page
- Go to home
- Secure the application form number, user ID and password until the end of admission procedure
- Click on print and the confirmation page will be printed
- Candidates will be able to print the confirmation page only after the confirmation of deposition of JEE Main 2020 application fee.