JEE Main 2018 Application Process: Aadhaar Card is compulsory
JEE Main 2018 Application process has started. JEE Main is the gateway for the admissions into IITs, NITs, CFTIs and other engineering institutions on the basis of JEE Main scores. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for JEE Main exam.
As per the latest update, CBSE has made compulsory to have an Aadhaar Card to appear for JEE Main examination. Let us know the complete details in this article.
Read More:JEE MAIN 2018 Participating Colleges
- Candidates appearing for JEE Main 2018 exam, they need to enter 12 digit Aadhaar Card number issued by UIDAI in the JEE Main 2018 Application form.
- Some of the candidates are bit tensed because of this decision, as they don’t have an Aadhaar Card.
- Some of them possess slight mistakes in the details provided in their Aadhaar card.
- Some aspirants have got mismatch in the information in Aadhaar Card when it is been compared to details entered on educational certificates and other documents.
- CBSE has made a statement that the candidates who do not have an Aadhaar card will need to apply for it and have to mention their enrollment ID/UR number in the JEE Main application form.
- CBSE has also made an arrangement of Aadhaar Facilitation centers in all the cities where the JEE Main exam is going to be conducted. So that it will be ease for Candidates in order to apply for their UID.
- The candidates can apply for the same if they have any mismatch or mistakes in their Aadhaar card Details.
Read More:JEE Main 2018: Expected Cutoff, Counselling Process
Q: I wanted to know what if my name into the Aadhaar Card is not similar as mentioned into the school records, what shall I do?
The candidates need to update the Aadhaar details by requesting to Aadhaar centers and enter the enrollment ID/UR number when he/she is filling the JEE Main Application form.