All the pending examination of Delhi University will be conducted the before the term end.
Delhi University has announced to conduct the remaining examination before the term end. The university has announced a new revised plan for conducting the practical and theoretical examination, internal assessments, etc. within the beginning of the new academic year. As per the new rules set by the Delhi University the Assessment, Practical, Viva-Voce, Projects, Oral (Moot courts), Apprenticeship, Internship, Field Work etc. will be finished within the beginning of the theory examination conducted by the university for the academic session. These revised scheduled will only be for the current semester.
Delhi University has set some of the rules for assignments, semester exams and internships. Note: these rules are only applicable for this semester.
Delhi University final semester 2020: Assignment rules
- For internal assessment, in the place of 3 existing components like class tests, tutorial tests, and attendance) only one of the component, will be considered. I.e. internal assignments for this semester through IT tools will only be considered.
- The assignments for the students will be provided by the Delhi University faculties through e-mails and candidates can submit the assignment through e-mail post completion.
- When it comes to the attendance, candidates will be benefited due to lockdown. While calculating IA for all the subjects the mars will be distributed.
Delhi University: Semester exam 2020 rules
- 100% continues evaluation will be done for the programs which have practical components, if applicable.
- In case of practical lab papers, the assignments will be assigned based on the previous solved assignments of the students through e-mail.
- All the viva – voce and oral (moot courts) will be conducted through Skype or other meeting apps.
Delhi University: Internship plans
- Students can take up internships only through online. In case of ongoing internships, the dates of internships will be delayed. Internships will be clubbed with assignments to reduce the duration.
- The UG and PG paper valuation will be made based on the assignments written by the candidates.
- Colleges have also been directed to accept review-based/secondary data-based projects or software-driven projects instead of laboratory-based experiments or field/ survey-based assignments.
- Institute has directed to consider the software driven projects instead of survey-based or laboratory-based projects.
Read: University of Delhi School of Open Learning
Comedk Colleges in Bangalore