CMR University is one among the premier university in Bangalore offering B.Tech degree course in various specializations. The university aims at catering exceptional education to the aspirants in the field of engineering and technology.
The duration of the program is 4 years split into 8 semesters. Candidates are liable to choose the field of their own and simultaneously can take other projects with industry applications.
CMR University B.Tech Specializations:
- Informational technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
CMR University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have completed 12th rom a recognized board with the aggregate score of minimum 45% in science stream.
- Aspirants should have studied mandatory subjects like Mathematics, Physics, English and Biotechnology/Chemistry / Technical Vocational subject /Biology in 12th.
- Aspirants should have attain a valid score in any of the entrances examinations like Karnataka CET or CMRUAT or COMEDK or JEE Main to seek admission in CMR University.
CMR University B.Tech Entrance Exams
Aspirants will have to attain a valid score in any of the below mentioned entrance examination, conducted either by state government or central government.
- KCET: Common Entrance Examination conducted by the government of Karnataka is a state entrance examination for the aspirants to study engineering in the state. The examination will comprise of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- COMEDK: It is an entrance examination conducted for the candidates who are from different state (excluding Karnataka) and would prefer to take up the B.Tech course in Karnataka state.
- CMRUAT: It is a university based entrance examination open to both Karnataka and Non-Karnataka students. Aspirants can appear for the entrance examination and the selection will be based on the score obtained by the candidate.
CMR University Application Process
Candidates can apply for the B.Tech course at CMR University though online mode. The applicants have to register by submitting the duly filled application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form and have to submit on time to appear for the entrance examination.
- Aspirants should provide accurate information while filling the application form.
- The fee for application form is INR 750/-, it can be made through online mode via net banking/debit card/credit card.
- Candidates should upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- In case of offline payment, the demand drafts should be addressed to The Assistant Registrar (Admissions), CMR University, #2, 3rd ‘C’ Cross, 6th ‘A’ Main, 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore 560043 Karnataka, India.
CMR University B.Tech Admission Process and Selection process
Admission for B.Tech at CMR University will be based on the score obtained by the candidates in 12th and entrance examination. The selection will be the based on the counseling of the score obtained in entrance examination.
Required Documents (For Indian students)
- Admit Card.
- 10thMarks Card and 12thMarks Card or equivalent
- Transfer Certificate and migration certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Photographs: 4 Passport size, 4 Stamp size
- Self-addressed envelopes (4 with self-address and Rs. 5 stamp)
- Copy of the Fee Receipt from CET
Required Documents (For NRI students)
- 12th Std. and 10th Std. Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate and Study Certificate
- Passport Size Photos- 6 nos. and Stamp Size photos – 6 nos.
- Proof of parent working abroad
- Copy of the Fee Receipt from CET
- The applications must be filled in the given format only.
- Selected candidates will be called for counseling after scrutiny of the application form.
- The selection is made according to the rules of the government, merit, academic record and aptitude of the aspirant.