LPU National Engineering Aptitude Test is conducted by Lovely Professional University. It is a national level exam which is conducted for getting admission in Engineering and other UG programs.
It focuses on the logical and analytical abilities of the candidate. NEAT 2018 filters the candidate by checking their knowledge and giving them the chance to enrol themselves in the Engineering course. The students who qualify in the NEAT 2018 will be able to get admissions in the top engineering colleges in the country.
NEAT 2018 has also set some eligibility criteria's which a student should fulfil to get enrolled for this examination. We are sharing the eligibility criteria's required for filling the application form of NEAT 2018.
- A student should have passed out his/her intermediate from a recognized board with a 50% of marks.
- Appearing for the intermediate exam is also eligible for qualifying NEAT 2017.
- Candidates who are joining as a lateral entry must have a diploma of 3 years from a recognized board or university.
- Physics, Chemistry, English is the compulsory subject whereas Maths and Biology as optional.
Application for the NEAT exam is going to be totally via online submissions. The university website has all the relevant forms and information available here. You have to fill up the application form by downloading it from the relevant site. There is also an option to get the prospectus and the forms from the university office itself.
- Online submission: Through the university website www.lpu.in candidate can forward their application form to the university. Also by downloading the payment form available there, candidate can pay the fee Rs.450/-. Candidate can either make online payment or deposit cash at the bank.
- Offline submission: Candidate can either download form from www.lpu.in or get application as print form with the prospectus. Prospectus can be obtained through post or personally from the university office or camp offices of this university. Payment can be made through DD or pay order or directly depositing cash. If the mode of payment will be DD or pay order payable at Jalandhar, it should be taken in the name of ‘LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY’. In a sealed envelope put the DD or pay order or receipt of cash payment and sent it along with the application form to the university office or camp offices of the university.
NEAT (National Engineering Aptitude Test) is a computer-based online test. The duration of the test is three hours. The test consists of objective type questions, with multiple choices for the correct answer.
The syllabus of Lovely Professional University NEAT (National Engineering Aptitude Test) includes Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology studied by the candidate at 10+1 and 10+2 level.
LPU NEAT will be objective in nature with four choices given for selecting an answer by the candidate. The specified duration for this test will be 2 hours. Medium of this test will be English language. If a candidate opt a wrong answer, it will not cause any reduction in marks. Subjects for Medical and Non-Medical students are given below
- Medical: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General Aptitude
- Non-Medical: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Aptitude
Admit card is a necessary document for giving the examination. The admit card can be acquired by the student online. For getting the admit card the student must go to the official website www.lpu.in
Following steps should be carried out to get the admit card :
- Go to the official website
- Enter the registration number and D.O.B
- Click on submit. Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Print the admit card and keep it with you for the day of Examination.
Score Validity of LPU NEAT will be twelve months.
Log on to the LPU website www.lpu.in to know the results of the NEAT.
NEAT, Counselling and Admission Department, Block 1, Lovely Professional University, Lovely Campus, Jalandhar - Delhi G.T Road (NH1), Phagwara, Punjab-144002. (India)
Tel: +91-1824-404404, +91-181-5055555