Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (J.C.E.C.E.B.) presently organizes the entrance tests annually. JCECEB is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Government. The Government has constituted the Member of Board for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters
The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state and are following entrance test.
- Post-Graduate Medical Admission Test (P.G.M.A.T.):For entrance into PG / Diploma Courses
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (J.C.E.C.E.):
- For entrance into Engineering, M.B.B.S., Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., Homeopathic, Ayurvedic degree Courses.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Basic & Post Basic Group) Entrance Competitive Examination (B.Sc.N.E.C.E.):
- For entrance into Basic & Post-Basic Nursing Courses.
- General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Competitive Examination
- For entrance into G.N.M. diploma Course.
- Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive Examination
- For entrance into 2nd Year/3rd Semester (Lateral Entry) of Engineering degree Courses.
- Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (P.E.C.E.):
- For entrance into Polytechnic diploma courses.
- Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination (I.T.I.E.C.E.):For entrance into I.T.I. NCVT / SCVT approved Courses.
- Vocational / I.T.I. to Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Voc. / I.T.I. to Dip.E.C.E.):
- For entrance into 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) of Polytechnic Diploma Courses.
- Para Medical Entrance Competitive Examination (P.M.E.C.E.):
- For entrance into Diploma in Pharmacy, Various Diploma and Certificate Para-Medical Courses & Certificate course in Dresser.