IRMA Latest Alerts/Notification/News
First Term class will begin from 23rd of June 2020 through IRMASAT 2020. Institute of Rural Management, Anand conducted univeristy level IRMASAT examination to provide admission into post graduation program in management. The IRMASAT 2020 has the GD & PI
Update on Jun 02, 2020
Institute of Rural Management Anand [IRMA]
IRMA or Institute of Rural Management Anand happens to be one of the well renowned premier academic business schools, specializing and pioneering in rural management. Nestled in the city of Anand in Gujarat, the ultimate goal is educating those serving the rural sector, engaging them with various rural communities and becoming a facilitator of the rural prosperity of India. IRMS offers different programs such as PGDRM or Post-graduate diploma in Rural management, FPRM or Fellow Program in Rural Management and a certificate in Dairy Management.
The entrance examination of IRMA will be conducted in 27 different cities. At the time of registration, candidates require choosing any of the test city from the given list. Candidates must be careful while selecting the test city as they will not get chances to change the same at a later off stage. Students can click on the subheading for checking the list of IRMS test cities. There are a number of test centers in these test cities. Candidates will find the complete address and several rules about the IRMA test centers in IRMA admit card.
The entrance test is conducted in the online mode. There are multiple choice questions in the entrance test. There will be 5 options in every question. There is a time allotment of 120 minutes for completing the entrance test. The selection process for International and Indian National candidates is entirely different. It is essential for the candidate to have a valid CAT score. The performance of the candidate in Written Examination Group Activity and personal interview is taken into consideration for selecting into PRM. The performance of the candidate in Personal Interview, Written test, and Essay Presentation is taken into consideration for selection into FRPM. Foreign students are selected in accordance with GRE and GMAT score. Shortlisted candidates are selected for appearing in the telephonic interview.
IRMA 2021 Exam Date
The group activities, as well as the personal rounds of the interview, have been scheduled to be held between 6th and 20th of March. The telephonic personal interview will be conducted by the last week of April.
IRMA 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates seeking admission to the Diploma course should hold a graduation qualification through 15 years of the compulsory education system. Candidates from the General and SC/ST/OBC communities should have scored 50% and 45% in aggregate. Graduates with a minimum score of 55% can apply for the FRM course. Candidates holding PRM qualification from IRMA and a year of post-qualification work experience can apply for the FRM course as well.
IRMA 2021 Application Form & fees
Every year, the institute starts issuing the application form from the 1st of October and the last date for submitting the application form online is the last working day of December. Candidates can submit the application form in hard copy by the 3rd week of December. Foreign nationals can submit the form latest by 31st March.
IRMA 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The syllabus for this examination corresponds to the syllabus of the graduation course, observed by the universities across India. Hence, candidates are advised to read their graduation courses thoroughly for successfully cracking the examination.
This examination is conducted in various phases that start with the preliminary written test.
IRMA 2021 Admit Card
After the successful completion of application form, the organizing body released admit card. The admit card contains several important details such as name and roll number of the Candidate, time, date, and place of the examination. Candidates will require downloading the admit card from the website of IRMA. Candidates will compulsorily produce the card to get entry to the examination hall.
IRMA 2021 Results & Score Card
The result for the test will be announced somewhere by the 2nd week of February. Candidates can check the result from the website of the institute. The institute will be declaring the publication of the result. The final result will be the combination of the scores of CAT and IRMA in the ratio of 80:20. The final result will consist of the results obtained in Personal Interview and Group Activity.
IRMA 2021 Counselling & Admission
Counseling is conducted with the purpose of offering admission in different management programs. There are several stages related to the IRMA counseling. Registration happens to be the first process of the counselling process. Students require registering them first for participating in the counselling process.
IRMA 2021 Participating Colleges
IRMA is an entrance test conducted by institute of Rural Management Anand in Gujarat. Hence, this organization is the Participating College in IRMA.
Ask & Answers
how should I check my IRMA Result?
Steps to check IRMA Result:
- IRMA Aspirants need to visit the official website in order to check the IRMA Result.
- Then they need to visit the IRMA Result page via online mode.
- Aspirants need to enter their Registration number and other details for login.
- Then they must click on the submit button.
- Then IRMA Result will be shown on the screen.
I want to know the IRMA Eligibility criteria for PGDRM program in order to apply for the exam?
IRMA Eligibility criteria for PGDRM program:
- Qualification criteria: IRMA candidates need to clear their Bachelor’s degree in any branch from a recognized university.
- Percentage Criteria: For General cadre, it is 50% aggregate marks and for SC/ST/DAP, it is 45% marks.
- The candidates should have a qualified score either in CAT or XAT exam in order to fulfill the IRMA Eligibility criteria.
Can I know, how could I download IRMA Admit card?
To download IRMA Admit card:
- IRMA Aspirants need to visit the official website of IRMA in order to
- Avail IRMA Admit card.
- IRMA Admit card will be made available via online mode.
- The authority will also send hard copy of IRMA Admit card via post.
- Aspirants need to get their IRMA Admit card in the examination hall along with the valid ID proof.
I want to know the IRMA Exam Pattern for PGDRM program?
IRMA Exam Pattern for PGDRM program:
- IRMA exam will be conducted online via Computer Based Test.
- IRMA Exam Pattern will be of multiple choice questions.
- In IRMA, The Total Number of questions is 40.
- The duration of the IRMA exam will be of 80 minutes.
- In IRMA Exam pattern, for every right answer 1 mark will be given.
- There is a Negative marking system where ¼ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
I want to know the IRMA Admission process?
Details on IRMA Admission process:
- In IRMA Admission process, after getting qualified in IRMA exam, the candidates will be called for further rounds of admission.
- In IRMA, The rounds include Group Activity, Personal Interview & other rounds.
- In IRMA Admission process for PGDRM program, the aspirants will be selected on the basis of IRMA test, Group activity and Personal Interview.