The criteria are separate for each and every programme which is offered by the PDPU University.
Eligibility criteria are mentioned below:-
- Candidates must qualify 10+2 examination or any other equivalent examination of the state of Kerala with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together.
- Candidates belong to the Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) and Kerala Scheduled Cast (KSC) communities are eligible only if they have minimum pass marks in the qualifying examination except for Marine Engineering.
In case of PG Programmes, SEBC-NCL candidates of Kerala state are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination unless otherwise specified.
Candidates with a valid GATE score card are eligible for 5% relaxation in the qualifying examination marks for M. Tech Programmes.
- Candidates who apply for the B. Tech programme, they have to qualify the 12th examination of the state of Kerala or any other examination accepted as equivalent thereto with PCM.
- Candidates who apply for MBA programmes, they have to pass MAT /CMAT / CAT .
- Those candidates want to get admission in M. Tech programme (except Marine engineering) they have to clear GATE or DAT (conducted by the university).