Home >> Saharanpur >> Bhagwant Institute Of Technology

Bhagwant Institute Of Technology

Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 1999 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE | Affiliated : Uttar Pradesh Technical University

Overview Bhagwant Institute Of Technology

Bhagwant Institute of Technology (BIT) was started in the academic year 1999 by Bhagwant Education Development Society. The Institute is known as the Engineers and NRIs brainwave which is having complete commitment to excellence and quality in academic recreations.

BIT Muzaffarnagar is an ISO 9001:2000 certified Institute that is situated in 150 acres of land with other sister institutes in the campus in Uttar Pradesh, India. The Institute is affiliated to AKTU of Lucknow, CCSU of Meerut and BTE of Lucknow along with approval from AICTE, New Delhi.

  • BIT Muzaffarnagar Courses offered are Polytechnic, B.Tech, BBA, BCA, M.Tech, MBA and MCA.
  • Specializations available in Polytechnic Diploma are Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering.
  • B.Tech specializations are Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
  • MBA course has Human Resource, Marketing and Finance Specializations and M.Tech course has Power Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering specializations.
  • BIT Muzaffarnagar Fee structure for B.Tech course is INR 160000/- for four years, MBA & M.Tech is INR 80000/- for two years, BCA & BBA is INR 48000/- for three years and MCA is INR 120000/- for three year.

400 Boys and 300 Girls are offered with BIT Muzaffarnagar Hostel accommodation in the campus with all modern facilities. BIT Muzaffarnagar Admission process is based on merit in qualifying exam and entrance exam such as UPSEE. BIT Muzaffarnagar application form can be obtained through online mode and also through offline mode as per the students’ convenience.

75% of the total seats are reserved for the students belonging to UP domicile and remaining 25% seats are reserved for other state students.

BIT Muzaffarnagar Overview Highlights:

Popular name

BIT, Muzaffarnagar

Type

Private Institute

Established year

1999

Founder Trust

Bhagwant Education Development Society

Part of

Bhagwant Group of Institutions

Director

Dr. H. D. Sharma

Chairman

Dr. Anil Singh

BIT, Muzaffarnagar Location

Bhagwantpuram, 17th Mile Stone, Bijnor Delhi Highway, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

BIT, Muzaffarnagar Courses offered

Polytechnic
B.Tech
BBA
BCA
M.Tech
MBA
MCA

BIT, Muzaffarnagar Fee Structure

B.Tech – INR 160000/-
MBA – INR 80000/-
BCA – INR 48000/-
BBA – INR 48000/-
M.Tech – INR 80000/-
MCA – INR 120000/-

Genders Accepted

Co-Education

Certified By

ISO 9001:2000

Affiliated to

AKTU, Lucknow
CCSU, Meerut
BTE, Lucknow

Approved By

AICTE, New Delhi

Facilities

Transportation
Bank
Playground
Computer Centre
Gym
Xerox & Stationary Shop
Medical Facilities
Hostel
Power Backup
Canteen
Cafeteria
Auditorium
Library
Open Air Theatre
Seminar Halls

BIT, Muzaffarnagar Hostel

400 Boys Intake
300 Girls Intake

Campus area

150 acres of land

Total faculties

156 members

No. of students

492 students

Reservation

75% seats for UP Students
25% seats for other State Students

BIT, Muzaffarnagar Admission Basis

Merit/Entrance Based

BIT, Muzaffarnagar Application mode

Online/Offline

BIT, Muzaffarnagar Application Fee

INR 1000/-

Entrance Exam

UPSEE

Entrance Mode

Online/Offline

Live Application Form 2020

Bhagwant Institute Of Technology Course fee structure

CourseFeesDuration
BE/BTech - Civil Engineering 440000 4 years
BE/BTech - Computer Science Engineering 440000 4 years
BE/BTech - Electrical and Electronics Engineering 440000 4 years
View All

Bhagwant Institute Of Technology Photo Gallery

Bhagwant Institute Of Technology Videos

Bhagwant Institute Of Technology Campus Facilities/Infrastructure

library

Reviews

Asked question

Need Advice! Ask the question, We would be happy to help you.
Ask an Expert

Contact Information

Contact Numbers:

08859901115,16,17,18,20

Address:

Bhagwantpuram,17th Mile Stone,Bijnor Delhi Highway,Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Interested in Bhagwant Institute Of Technology