Home >> Ghaziabad >> Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology >> Admission

Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 2008 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE | Affiliated : APJAKTU,LUKNOW
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure

Saraswati Institute of Engineering & Technology (SIET) is an esteemed educational institution that offers a world-class learning experience. It is located in the prime city of Ghaziabad in the state of UP, India. SIET is known for its distinguished faculty, globally recognized curriculum, and commitment to academic excellence. The Institute is affiliated with AKTU and the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Lucknow.


SIET Ghaziabad is an independent, co-educational institution, privately endowed and dedicated to providing quality education. The institution offers various engineering, management, and computer science programs. Its mission is to spread knowledge to both society at large and individual students by establishing reputable institutions that integrate research and education.


The College provides B Tecgh, MBA, BCA, BBA, BA, B Com and diploma-level courses in specialized fields. SIET's commitment to academic excellence, research-integrated education, and diverse programs make it a respected and sought-after institution for students seeking quality education and career development.



Institution Type



24KM Stone, NH-24, Pilakhuwa,

New Delhi - 245304

Delhi NCR, India











Admission Process


Application Mode


Official Website



Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology Course Admission

Application forms for UPSEE/UPCET are available online. In the admission process, 85% of the total seats in each course are to be filled through UPSEE. The remaining 15% of seats are allocated based on the applicant's marks in the qualifying examination under the Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology Management Quota.


Candidates should have completed their HSC or an equivalent qualification for UG Courses. They must hold a bachelor's degree in any discipline to gain admission to PG Courses.

Furthermore, 10% of the total seats in each engineering branch are reserved for Lateral Entry admissions in the second year. Candidates with specific qualifications or academic backgrounds may enter directly into the second year of their engineering program.



Eligibility criteria


  • Computer Science and Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Electronics and Communication Engineering

JEE Main



10+2 with 50%





  • Marketing
  • Human Resource
  • Finance
  • Information Technology
  • International Business



  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Electronics Engineering



SIET Ghaziabad B Tech Admission

  • The applicants shall have cleared 10+2 with 50% to be eligible for this course.
  • The candidates must also have Physics and maths as required subjects and any Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology subjects.
  • The candidates are admitted through AKTU/UPTU counselling. 85% of the seats are reserved for JEE Main entrance merit, while the remaining 15% is for admission through academic merit. Students seeking Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology Direct admission must contact the admission officials.
  • Candidates have to appear for papers 1 and 6 of the UPCET.

SIET Ghaziabad UG Admission

  • The Institute offers undergraduate programs like BBA, BCA, BA, and B.Com
  • The candidates willing to get admission into these courses must have passed 10+ 2 with a minimum of 50%.
  • The candidates can be from any stream to be eligible for these courses.
  • The candidates are designated based on their marks in the previous qualifying examination. The candidates are not required to appear in any entrance examination as a part of the selection process.

SIET Ghaziabad MBA Admission

  •  For admission into this program, the candidates must have passed their Graduation.
  • The candidates must have Graduation in any stream with a minimum of 50%.
  • As a part of the selection process, the candidates must appear and secure a qualifying mark in the UPCET examination. MBA aspirants need to appear in paper 9 of the UPCET examination. Aspirants with valid CAT, MAT, and CMAT are eligible to seek admission.

SIET Ghaziabad Diploma admission

  • The candidates applying to this course must have passed 10+2/10th
  • They need to pass with a minimum of 50%
  • For admission into the polytechnic course, the candidates must appear for the JEECUP entrance exam as a part of their selection process.

How to apply for Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission


Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech, MBA, or B Tech (lateral entry) programs through UPSEE need to follow these application steps:

  • Visit the official website at www.upsee.nic.in.
  • Click on the relevant link, "UPSEE-UG" for B.Tech and B.Tech lateral entry courses and "UPSEE PG" for the MBA course.
  • Carefully complete the application form. You must pay an application fee of INR 1,200 (INR 600 for SC/ST/PH and women candidates).

For candidates who have been allocated a seat at SIET (Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology) during the counselling process, the following documents, both in their original form and with three sets of photocopies, will be necessary for reporting:

  • Mark sheets and Passing Certificates for Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
  • Graduation Mark sheet (for PG courses).
  • Four passport-sized coloured photographs.
  • Aadhar Card.
  • Transfer Certificate.
  • Migration Certificate.
  • Character Certificate.
  • Income Certificate.
  • Gap Certificate (if applicable).
  • Caste Certificate (if applicable).
  • Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable).
  • Allotment Certificate.


by Mohini , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021

Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology is a world class educational institution, which is located in Ghaziabad city of Uttar Pradesh in India. It was established in the year of 2008 under the approval of AICTE and it offers UG Engineering courses along with other Management & computer application programs. Admission into various programs are offered through entrance examination score & rank. For admission into MBA program candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate marks. As the final selection for admission is made on the basis of score in entrance examination, candidate must appear for UPSEE entrance exam and must secure valid score as per the cut off marks.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities

Asked Question

Interested in Saraswati Institute of Engineering and Technology