Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
The College of Park was established in the year 1997, Chennai. The Institute provides quality education in the field of engineering and management. PCET is a private institute that is spread over 30 acres of land with modern facilities. The College provides facilities like first-class laboratories, Medical, Cafeteria, an Auditorium, Classrooms, a Computer lab, and more. Top recruiters like Yahoo, Microsoft, CTS, Odessa, Sony visit the campus selection. The Institute offers B.E / B. Tech under UG level and MBA, ME and MCA course under PG level.
- Admission for UG and PG course at PCET is based on TNEA counselling and the TANCET entrance exam.
- The College enrols 1,500 students in total for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
- PCET offers BE and ME, MBA and MCA courses to deserving candidates.
- PCET offers BE course in 10 specializations for four years.
- Eligibility for BE / B. Tech course at PCET, candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with 50% marks.
- The Institute offers a B. Tech course in two specializations for four years.
- Admission for BE / B. Tech course at PCET is based on Merit and TNEA counselling process.
- Students are provided seat based on marks scored in Merit and counselling conducted by Anna University.
- Candidates who have 55% in B.Sc or diploma can apply for B. tech Lateral course.
- The Institute offers ME course in three disciplines for two years to qualifying students.
- Eligibility for ME course at PCET, students must have passed B. Tech / BE examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for the ME course at PCET depends on GATE scores and TANCET examination scores.
- Applicants who must be qualified in GATE or TANCET entrance exam will appear in counselling conducted by Anna University.
- The Institute offers a two-year full-time MBA course to eligible students.
- Eligibility for MBA course at PCET, candidates must have bachelors or master degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MBA course at PCET is based on marks scored in MAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT or TANCET scores.
- The final selection at PCET for MBA is based on performance in GD and PI conducted by the Institute.
- Applicants passed the entrance exam will be allowed to appear in counselling conducted by Anna University.
- The Institute offers MCA course for eligible students for three years.
- Eligibility for the MCA course at PCET, students must have passed bachelors or master degree with 50% marks.
- Selected students for the UG ad PG course can visit the campus for confirmation and complete the admission process.
- Admission for the MCA course at PCET is based on Merit and TNCET scores.
- The admission process of PCET is available on the official website of the College.
- The application form of PCET shall be filled with details of academic record, personal information and entrance exam scores.
- Candidates applying for any course must register for TNEA counselling.
- After the counselling session, selected candidates must fill the application form for PCET.
- Candidates will have to register themselves by paying application fees.
- Applicants shall submit the application form online or offline through the official website.
by zakiya, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
The institution offers courses like B.Tech, BE, ME, MCA and MBA with multiple specialisations. I have done B.Tech from this college and as per my knowledge college have total 90 seats for B.Tech, and so competition of admission is little tough. Admission is entirely on the basis of score in entrance. Student must secure valid score as per the cut of marks in order to get admission. For B.Tech students can appear for TNEA entrance exam. In addition 50% aggregate in 10+2 with PCM as the compulsory subject is also mandatory. Fees structure for courses is feasible; I completed my B.Tech in computer science engineering with the total expenditure of 2.80Lakhs.
by Aravind , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
In this institute the MBA admission is through the entrance exam or can also take direct admission in this college for the MBA course. I was admitted in the MBA course by the entrance test only after my under-graduation degree. Park College of Engineering and Technology admission forms are obtained from the college campus. The entrance exam is conducted in the college campus also. The application fee to be paid while taking the application form is Rs. 200 if paid directly in the office or if sent through the DD than we will have to pay Rs. 250. The filled application form should be submitted and have to reach the principal.