Home >> Faridabad >> MVN University Faridabad >> Admission

MVN University Faridabad Admission

Faridabad, Haryana | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 2012 | Accredited/Approved : NAAC,UGC,NCTE
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure

Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020

MVN University has over 28acres of land with all the necessary and basic facilities, the university offers wide range of bachelor’s degree, masters and research programs. MVN University admissions to UG courses are on basis of previous academic merit. Aspirants can take admissions need to apply for application form and fill for further procedure.

  • During admission for category based students MVN University offers 5% relaxation
  • Aspirants need to sit for JEE Main to get admissions for B.Tech at MVN University
  • Also for other under graduate courses candidates need to have basic eligibility like intermediate exams cleared with minimum aggregate to apply for courses.
  • For MBA, the eligibility is candidates need to hold a bachelor’s degree from any stream and should be qualified in entrance exam.
  • The application mode and entrance mode of MVN University is so convenient to students that there is availability of both online and offline mode.

Type of Institute


Popular name


Admission Criteria


Course Offered

B.Tech, M.Tech

Application mode


Entrance Exam



MVN University BA.LLB, BBA.LLB, LLB, B.Com, B.Sc., BBA, BPT, BCA, B.Tech and B.Pharm Admissions:

Certain seats for B.Tech are offered on basis of JEE Main whereas remaining seats are on basis of examination in XII. For JEE Main qualified candidates special scholarship scheme is offered. And for other UG courses the basic eligibility is passing in 10+2 from any reputed board. The duration for every course is not same and it differs.

Specialisations (B.Tech and B.Tech lateral)

Eligibility/Selection Process

Civil Engineering

Computer Science Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

pass in 12th board keeping PCM as main and with minimum 50% aggregate
JEE Main score followed by academic merit




Application date

Mid of Feb

Examination dates

April 2nd week


Course Name

Eligibility/Selection Process



B.A. LL.B.

LLB - Bachelor's degree with at least 45% marks
for integrated candidates should have cleared 12th class from CBSE with at least 50%
Merit in academics or AILET score


Course Name

Eligibility/Selection Process

B.Com. (Hons.)


B.Sc. (General)




HSC passed out with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognised board
Merit in the qualifying examination


MVN University LLM, MBA, M.Tech Admissions:

Candidates holding bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate are eligible to apply for master’s also for all the PG courses offered at MVN University entrance exam score are mandatory and seats are allotted on basis of that. MVN University admissions for PG, the weightage goes as 70% for admission test and remaining 30% is equally distributed on statement of purpose and work experience.

Specialisations (M.Tech)

Eligibility/Selection Process

Mechanical Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Computer Science Engineering

Civil Engineering

BE/B.Tech cleared with 50% marks from related specialisation
GATE entrance exam score and Merit in academics




Application date

Last week of August

Examination dates

1st week of February


Course Name

Eligibility/Selection Process



LLM - LLB cleared from a recognised board with at least 50% aggregate
AILET score and Merit-based
MBA - Bachelor's degree from any discipline with minimum 50% marks
On basis of CAT score and counselling


MVN University Application Process:

MVN University fee of application form is INR 1000 and the form need to be filled and submitted in the MVN University website by uploading the required documents. Based on the information in application form candidates will be shortlisted. Also the seats for any course will be allotted only after the payment of fee.

Before submitting the duly filled form or with the form the payment has to be cleared for the confirmation. Also candidates applying through offline mode need to visit the campus or download the form and fill it on spot and submit or fill and send to the MVN University admission sector with the DD or receipt.

Enclosure of Mandatory Forms:

  • Category Proof
  • X and XII marks sheet
  • Under graduation or post-graduation marks card
  • Character Certificate
  • Score card of entrance exam
  • Migration Certificate


Asked Question

fee structure of Bba in banking
Asked by Sumit Kumar

replied on 09-May-2017 11:02:17

Hi Sumit,

In MVN University Faridabad fees for BBA is Rs.60,000.

Interested in MVN University Faridabad