MIBM has been recognized Private University, and MIBM offers academic programs at both UG and PG levels; here is the admission procedure of it:
MIBM has 4 or 3 years; PG courses are two years or four semesters. The programs offered at MIBM are mentioned below:
MBA Eligibility Criteria MIBM:
- The candidate should have Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks or CGPA.
- The SC/ST candidate should have min 45% mark in aggregate from govt. approved university with relevant subjects
- Here the admission shall be made based on the Graduation score.
- And the final selection will be based on performance in Graduation.
BBA Eligibility Criteria MIBM
- Candidates applying to the BBA program at the MIBM have to clear the 10th and 12th examination of any board or Council that is recognized or equivalent.
- And the BBA Admissions at the MIBM will be as per the candidate’s eligibility, which meets the institute’s fixed criteria.
For students wishing to pursue their studies in MIBM is one of the good platforms to explore their talent.