Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2019
MIBM has been recognized Private University and MIBM offers academic programs at both UG and PG level here is the admission procedure of it:
MIBM has all the UG courses of 4 or 3 years, PG courses are 2 years of four semesters. The programs offered at MIBM are mentioned below:
MBA Eligibility Criteria MIBM:
- The candidate should have Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate marks or CGPA.
- The SC/ST candidate should have min 45% marks in aggregate from govt. approved university with relevant subjects
- Here the admission shall be made on the basis of Graduation score.
- And the Final selection will be based performance in Graduation.
BBA Eligibility Criteria MIBM
- Candidates who are applying to BBA program at the MIBM have to clear 10th and 12th examination of any board or Council which is recognized or its equivalent.
- And the BBA Admissions at the MIBM will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which meets the institute’s fixed criteria.
For the students who are wishing to pursue their studies in MIBM is one of the good platforms to explore their talent.