Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
The Institute is popularly known as ICOFP, established in the year 2002. The Institute of ICOFP is approved by AICTE and affiliated with UOM, Mysore. The Institute provides quality education to candidates with moral values and ethics. ICOFP has an impeccable campus with modern classrooms, equipped labs, seminars halls, auditoriums, etc. Top recruiters like TATA, SBI, TCS, Kotak visit the campus every academic year. The Institute of ICOFP offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses to the qualifying students.
- ICOFP offers BBA, B.Com (Hons) under UG level, and MBA under PG level courses.
- Students applying for the BBA course must have passed the 10+2 examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for the BBA course at ICOFP is based on Merit in the qualifying exam.
- The Institute also offers B.Com (Hons) courses to the students who have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Admission for B. Com (Hons) at ICOFP is based on marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- The Institute offers MBA courses in two specializations for eligible students.
- Eligibility criteria for MBA at ICOFP, students must have passed UG degree with 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Admission for the MBA course at ICOFP is based on MAT/ CAT / CMAT, or I NET entrance test conducted by the University.
- I NET the entrance test conducted by ICOFP Institute to provide admission for MBA courses.
- Students who have appeared in the National or state level entrance exam and score qualifying marks can also apply.
- The I NET test is conducted based on the students' Logical thinking, Communication skills, and quantitative skills.
- Final admission for the MBA course is based on the candidate's academic record, entrance exam scores, work experience, and performance in extracurricular activities.
- The Institute also offers PG diploma courses in Financial Planning and Financial Analysis.
- Applicants seeking admission for the PG diploma course must have passed the UG degree exam from a recognized board.
- Admission for the PG diploma course at ICOFP is based on the Institute's CAT / MAT, or I NET entrance exam.
- Seat allotment of the students to the selected courses will be announced on the official page of the Institute.
- The admission procedure of ICOFP is made available on the college website.
- Students shall visit the college website, fill the application form or collect it from the college's counseling office.
- The application form of ICOFP can be filled online or offline by the students with all the correct details.
- Application form fees of ICOFP will be Rs 1000/- candidates can pay via cash or Net banking.
- Students must submit the ICOFP application form before the last date.
by Pranav, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I had taken finance in BBA and then was willing to pursue same in MBA, so was searching for the best finance offering college I had applied for few of the MBA offering colleges but International College of Financial Planning found to be the best one they invite top companies offering jobs related to finance. We have training and guidance classes where we learn to be confidence and build interpersonal skills. Usually the last date for applying to MBA in International College of Financial Planning will be in the month of September, so before that need to apply for the college to seek International College of Financial Planning admission for MBA.