Home >> Bhiwani >> Institute of Technology & Sciences >> Admission

Institute of Technology & Sciences Admission

Bhiwani, Haryana - Add Review
Established : 2008 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE | Affiliated : Maharshi Dayanand University
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020

B.Tech  :

  • All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with compulsory Mathematics and Physics subjects along with one the following subjects: Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology.

BBA  :

  • 10+2 or similar or equivalent in any stream from recognized board.

BCA  :

  • 10+2 or similar or equivalent in any stream from recognized board.

M.Tech  :

  • Candidates who have passed B.E/B.Tech Degree in Engineering / Technology with 50% marks in aggregate (for SC / ST 40%) or equivalent grade point.
  • Candidates who have only passed B.Tech in any branch of Engineering / Technology are eligible for admission.
  • Candidates who have passed M.Sc. Degree

MBA  :

  • A candidate must be graduate in any discipline i e. BA , B.Com , B.Sc , BE or graduate in any other profession from a recognized University.
Add Your Reviews

Asked Question

Want admisaion
Asked by Mourya asish. Lanka

What is the B.Tech course fee and selection process?
Asked by B.Nandhini

replied on 03-Dec-2019 11:35:24

Hi B.Nandhini,

B.Tech fee structure in Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology & Sciences is INR 3.05L, annually the B.Tech fee is INR 76300 rupees. Selection process includes both management quota basis and merit basis i.e. based on EAMCET score. 30% seats through NRI quota and remaining 70% seats through EAMCET counselling based.


Admission
Asked by Gorinta sudha rani

Sir I'm a civil engg student,BC-A.In apecet i secured1927 branch rank.DoI have a chance to get anits
Asked by Perisetti Krishna bharathi

Admission
Asked by RANJEET KUMAR YADAV

Are there any seats left in CSE branch for admission in B. TECH 1st year.. Please let me know.
Asked by V. Tushibarani

May I know the donation fees in management quota
Asked by Shankar Reddy

Ay i know the donation in Management quota sir plz reply me
Asked by Shankar

About admission procedure
Asked by Ayush Kapri

ece
Asked by vavilapalli pavankalyan

Interested in Institute of Technology & Sciences