Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Imphal College was established in the academic year of 1952 and is located in Imphal, Manipur. The institution was founded with an aim to achieve excellence in education & teaching and to empower students. Imphal College is a private institution which was approved by NAAC and is affiliated with Manipur University (MU).
- Imphal College offers under graduate programmes in the fields of Arts and Science under various specializations.
- Imphal College offers three years duration of Bachelors of Arts (BA) under the specializations of English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Political Science and Sociology.
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) at Imphal College is offered under the specialization of Botany, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, Geology and Physics.
- Basic eligibility required for admission into BA and B. Sc under graduate programs is that candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST category) from a recognised board of education.
- Selection for admission is made completely on the basis of merit in the qualifying examinations.
- The application mode for admission into UG courses at Imphal College is online; candidates seeking admission must fill the application form online through the college official website.
The filled in application form must be submitted along with the required qualification documents, and the application fee can also be paid online via credit/ Debit card or net banking.