Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
- Candidates should passed Senior Secondary Examination (XII) of Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhawani with 45% marks in aggregate Or an equivalent examination recognized by MDU, Rohtak.
Senior Secondary Examination (XII) of Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhawani with 45% marks in aggregate
- Or an equivalent examination recognized by MDU, Rohtak.
- OR Three years diploma course conducted by State Board of Technical Education or any other examination recognized by the State Board of Technical Education as equivalent.
- Candidate must have passed 10th from govt. approved board or Council.
Admission B.Tech Courses
Entrance exam: JEE MAIN
The admission to B.Tech (four year programme) shall be done by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS)/ National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India through Online off Campus Counseling.
- The admissions will be made on the basis of the rank obtained in the JEE( Main)Exam conducted by Joint Apex Board of CBSE, New Delhi through On-Line Off-Campus counseling by NIC & Institutional level Admission/Counseling as per guidelines of State Admission Committee.
- Admission to 75% seats of B.Tech will be made by HSCS through NIC (Policy as enunciated by State Govt)
- Admission to 25% seats are made by Institutional Level Admission Committee (including 15% seats if any for children/wards of NRIs)
Admission Criteria (CSE, ME, ECE, CE, IT, RAE, AE):
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a govt. approved board/ University.
- Compulsory Subjects:Physics and Mathematics along with any one of the
- Optional Subjects: (i) Chemistry, (ii) Computer Sc. / Information Sc.,(iii) Bio-Technology, (iv) Biology.
- Candidate must have completed B.E./B.Tech degree in relevant stream or equivalent qualification with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana only) marks in aggregate with valid GATE score.
1) May I know BTECH eligibility criteria in DGIT Jhajjar for Electronics and communication Engineering?
DGIT Jhajjar BTECH Eligibility criteria for ECE
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a board recognized.
- Physics & Mathematics Being a compulsory subjects.
- Optional Subject as any one of them: Chemistry/ Bio- Technology / Biology / computer science/information science.
- 75% seats will be done by Haryana State Counseling Society through NIC
- 25%seats will be done by institutional level admission committee.
- Valid score of JEE Mains.
2) Can I know MTECH Eligibility criteria at DGIT Jhajjar for Mechanical engineering?
DGIT MTECH Eligibility criteria for Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate must have cleared min of 3 years Bachelor degree course from any recognized University in above mentioned specified subjects.
- Valid gate score.
- Percentage criteria: securing minimum of 50% (For SC/ST/Reserve candidates, it is 45% of Haryana only) marks in aggregate.
by Mithun , 11 Nov 2019
Class of 2019
I wanted to join for engineering in computer science but due some reasons I couldn’t take admission for engineering courses after my 12th so I opted to study BCA in Dalal Global Institute of Technology. This was bachelor program in software designing, date management etc. I also learnt few programming languages like C++ and JAVA. BCA admission in Dalal Global Institute of Technology will be given based on the 12th passed with not less than 45% aggregate. Scholarships was too good in our institute and it will be first provided on the basis of 12th aggregate and later on the basis of semester marks but every year they used provide scholarships.
by Athul , 11 Nov 2019
Class of 2019
I was admitted to directly to 2nd year which was the lateral entry to B.Tech course. I actually didn’t write any entrance exam my admission in Dalal Global Institute of Technology was direct. I just went to the college applied directly by filling the form for the B.Tech course. As I was a diploma holder they gave me admission directly for 2nd year B.Tech course. in our college we had companies from large scale to small scale industries like HCL, TCS, Genpact visiting the campus drives for hiring students mainly final year students. our college also have good cultural festivals and other activities included in the curriculum only.