Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
- Candidates should passed Senior Secondary Examination (XII) of Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhawani with 45% marks in aggregate Or an equivalent examination recognized by MDU, Rohtak.
Senior Secondary Examination (XII) of Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhawani with 45% marks in aggregate
- Or an equivalent examination recognized by MDU, Rohtak.
- OR Three years diploma course conducted by State Board of Technical Education or any other examination recognized by the State Board of Technical Education as equivalent.
- Candidate must have passed 10th from govt. approved board or Council.
Admission B.Tech Courses
Entrance exam: JEE MAIN
The admission to B.Tech (four year programme) shall be done by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS)/ National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India through Online off Campus Counseling.
- The admissions will be made on the basis of the rank obtained in the JEE( Main)Exam conducted by Joint Apex Board of CBSE, New Delhi through On-Line Off-Campus counseling by NIC & Institutional level Admission/Counseling as per guidelines of State Admission Committee.
- Admission to 75% seats of B.Tech will be made by HSCS through NIC (Policy as enunciated by State Govt)
- Admission to 25% seats are made by Institutional Level Admission Committee (including 15% seats if any for children/wards of NRIs)
Admission Criteria (CSE, ME, ECE, CE, IT, RAE, AE):
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a govt. approved board/ University.
- Compulsory Subjects:Physics and Mathematics along with any one of the
- Optional Subjects: (i) Chemistry, (ii) Computer Sc. / Information Sc.,(iii) Bio-Technology, (iv) Biology.
- Candidate must have completed B.E./B.Tech degree in relevant stream or equivalent qualification with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana only) marks in aggregate with valid GATE score.
1) May I know BTECH eligibility criteria in DGIT Jhajjar for Electronics and communication Engineering?
DGIT Jhajjar BTECH Eligibility criteria for ECE
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a board recognized.
- Physics & Mathematics Being a compulsory subjects.
- Optional Subject as any one of them: Chemistry/ Bio- Technology / Biology / computer science/information science.
- 75% seats will be done by Haryana State Counseling Society through NIC
- 25%seats will be done by institutional level admission committee.
- Valid score of JEE Mains.
2) Can I know MTECH Eligibility criteria at DGIT Jhajjar for Mechanical engineering?
DGIT MTECH Eligibility criteria for Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate must have cleared min of 3 years Bachelor degree course from any recognized University in above mentioned specified subjects.
- Valid gate score.
- Percentage criteria: securing minimum of 50% (For SC/ST/Reserve candidates, it is 45% of Haryana only) marks in aggregate.