Home >> Admission >> Assam >> Guwahati >> Triguna Sen School of Technology

Triguna Sen School of Technology Admission

Guwahati, Assam - Add Review
Established : 2006 | Accredited/Approved : UGC | Affiliated : Assam University
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020

B.Tech  :

  • 10+2 or similar or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Math from recognized board.
  • 75% admission is done through JEE Main conducted by C.B.S.E. and remaining 25% through School Entrance Exam.

M.Tech  :

  • BE/B.Tech or A.M.I.E degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics/  Electrical Engg. or equivalent from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 60% marks throughout the academic career (55% for SC/ST)

                                                                         OR

  • M.Sc. in CS/Electronics/IT/Mathematics/Physics or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in aggregate  throughout the academic career (55% for SC/ST)

                                                                         OR

  • MCA with minimum 60% marks in aggregate throughout the academic  career (55% for SC/ST)
  • Department will conduct the admission test.
  • The GATE syllabus shall be followed for the
  • particular subject.

Asked question about eligibility criteria & admission procedure of Triguna Sen School of Technology

Need Advice! Ask the question, We would be happy to help you.
Ask an Expert

Interested in Triguna Sen School of Technology